Design your own dream garden online
Online drawing tool garden design
With the Hobby Account, private individuals can quickly, simply and completely create their own complete garden design in 2D and 3D. By using our user-friendly tool, you can design a garden plan online from sketch to design, and from design to planting plan.
- Clear explanations
- Including starter course
- In 2D and 3D available
- Easy to share and print
- Optional: start directly at scale with a plot import
The advantage of Drawyourgarden drawing tool is that I was able to create my complete garden design within two to three hours.
Our packages for individuals
Suitable for private garden owners
- Includes one-off 2 garden designs
- 2D rendering
- Prints to scale
Everything from Entrance 2D plus
- 3D rendering
- Customisable colours and contexts
- Online basic course
Everything from Entrance 3D plus
- All icons available
- All-in courses
- Plot import
Get the most out of our online garden design drawing tool with the included course
Get the most out of our drawing tool with our included course that seamlessly integrates with the drawing tool. Some benefits that will help you get off to an immediate good start:
- Online, so can be viewed whenever and wherever you want
- Free two-hour online workshop
- Learn step-by-step how to set up your online garden design
- Create a reliable design based on true measurements
- Everyone can learn!
You will notice that people working at Drawyourgarden are really knowledgeable and passionate about the green space industry. They always think along with you!
Want to design your own dream garden?
Our drawing tool provides you with a step-by-step guide explaining how to get the most out of it.
Some advantages of our online garden design drawing tool:
- Short videos with online explanations and subtitles
- Supportive, written manual
- Accessible; anyone can learn to make a design
- Help centre always available online for questions
- Share and print your design easily
- Includes starter course
I quickly mastered the simple things. And the more and the longer I work with it, the easier it gets.